Post by barthosa on Jun 29, 2018 6:54:24 GMT -6
6TH EARTH ARCHITECTURE COMPETITION
Designing a Classroom of the Future
On this page, the registered participants in the 6TH EARTH ARCHITECTURE COMPETITION may post questions for organizer to respond to. On this page, a participant can share materials on the competition.
The deadline for questions is October 30, 2018.
Post by covenant on Sept 5, 2018 0:18:13 GMT -6
Hi NKA team,
I have some inquiries regarding 6th Earth Architecture competition.
1. Cost: Please let me know the cost of the list following below.
1) Local labour fee per a day
2) Timber for formworks
3) Sand or Gravel
4) Laterite (Red earth)
5) Quarried stone
2. Site condition
1) Can you upload the photos and CAD file of the site?
2) How is the degree of the slope of the site? If it is available, can you point out a level difference at CAD file?
1) Are the formworks images shown on the webpage just a reference or is it mandatory to use the formworks?
2) Is there a freedom to design the formwork of poured earth?
3) If I create formworks, what materials are easily acquired in the local context? Timber? or Euroform?
If Euroform can be rented out, how much will it be per a day?